Maya Swimwear founder and designer Carolina Dinardi just released her 2015 collection entitled “Moorish Tale” to the public.
After receiving rave reviews following the preview of the collection during the Mercedes-Benz Miami Fashion Swim Week at the Cosmo Cabana shows over the summer, Maya’s “Moorish Tale” collection is now available to order.
According to Dinardi, the “Moorish Tale” collection was inspired by the magnificence and mysticism of the Alhambra Palace in Granada, Spain, whose details — the lights, shapes and colors of this majestic castle fortress — were dwarfed only by the sheer perfection of the symmetry in its mosaics. Add the beauty of a dancer’s arabesque, the delicacy of a single wild rose from the Sultan’s gardens and the light fading into night off the leaves of the Alameda trees and you have Maya’s 2015 Swimwear Collection.
Included in the collection are some of the following prints:
- Mosaic Arabesque Bleu and Rose: A delightful play of symmetries, this design combines the mosaic’s glance to the infinite through its smallest part with the rhythmic interlacing of flowing lines of a ballet dancer’s arabesque.
- Alcazar: Inspired by the lights and shadows cast on the walls of the Alcazar during the Andulsian sunset.
- Aquarelle: Slowly aged over time, the Aquarelle captures the blues, reds and golden yellows of mosaics that fade away through time into elegant purples and majestic greens.
- Chimera Skin: Inspired by the Arabian Nights, the Chimera evokes the essences of mischief, valor, ribaldry and romance.
- Alameda Night: A bold statement on the beauty and simplicity of the light reflecting on the leaves of the Alameda trees fading into the night.
- Granada: The sultry colors of Granada combine with decorative interlacing at the ends of this bikini to remind us of the light of the torches, reflecting off the Alhambra fortress walls.
- Handcraft Bind: Reminiscent of the 13th Century Arabic weavers, the handcraft bind is as soft and comfortable as it is elaborately defined.
To be among the first to order Maya’s “Moorish Tale” Collection, visit: http://www.mayaswimwear.
Delivery is anticipated around November 15, 2014.
Maya Swimwear, known for its sexy, flattering and comfortable bikinis, has been a favorite of Fashion Stylists and Editors and featured in Top Fashion and Fitness Magazines throughout the world. Maya designs are chosen by A-List Celebrities and discerning clients, including Jennifer Aniston, Fergie, Cameron Diaz, Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, Vanessa Minnillo, Jessica Alba, Kristin Cavallari, Britney Spears, Nicole Richie, Marissa Miller, Lindsay Lohan, Kimberly Stewart, Nina Dobrev, Julianne Hough, Doutzen Kroes, and Brandi Glanville, among others. For additional information, visit www.mayaswimwear.com